Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:39:15 -0600
Sender:
From:
Michael Ekstrand <[log in to unmask]>
 We are pleased to invite your papers to the second FATREC Workshop on
Responsible Recommendation at RecSys 2018. We welcome papers on all aspects
of fairness, accountability, transparency, and social responsibility in
recommendation.

Papers are due on July 16. You can find more details in the full call:
http://piret.gitlab.io/fatrec2018/cfp/

--
Michael D. Ekstrand — [log in to unmask]https://md.ekstrandom.net
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, Boise State University