Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 09:27:32 +0200
Sender:
From:
Geraldine Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Register now for this course at CHI 2017 - it could have lasting
positive impacts for how you handle your day to day life as an academic!

*    Course Title: Reflect, Re-claim, Reconnect: Learning to Say Yes
Wisely and Strategically*

*Where & When:*

     CHI2017, Denver, Colorado US

     Monday May 8 - 11:30-12:50 & 14:30-15:50

     (Note: we'll explore creative options for the third session in
agreement with participants)

*Why is this course relevant?*

Many of us are overwhelmed with work pressures. One solution, we are
often told, is to say ‘no’ more often. What this misses though is the
importance of learning to say yes first to what is important.

This course is for anyone wanting to make more strategic choices towards
their version of a ‘good academic life’. Over three units, we will

1) reflect on core values, what is important and what a good life means;

2) explore practical strategies to re-claim control over what we say yes
and no to; and

3) reconnect to our best self through good self-care practices.

Come join in!

http://www.changingacademiclife.com/chi2017/

https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1895222