Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 14:04:37 +0200
Sender:
From:
Andreas Löcken <[log in to unmask]>
| AutomotiveUI ‘17: The 9th International ACM Conference on
| Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications /
/|
| Work-in-Progress submission requirements:
| http://www.auto-ui.org/17/authors/work-in-progress/
| Submit via
| https://precisionconference.com/~sigchi
|
| Deadline for registering submission and submitting metadata: *
*| *   July 11, 2017* (same deadline)
| Extended deadline submission of extended abstracts and poster drafts: *
*| *   July 17, 2017* (new deadline)/
=========================================================/

Due to multiple requests, we are happy to give you more time to finalize
your extended abstracts and posters for your work-in-progress submission.
However, considering the short selection cycle, we still need you to
submit your metadata (e.g. title and abstract of your work) by July 11th
2017 (AoE) via the submission system
(https://precisionconference.com/~sigchi).
That said, we can extend the deadline for the submissions of the PDF
documents (your work-in-progress and the corresponding poster draft) to
Monday, July 17, 2017.

The submission requirements can be found here:
http://www.auto-ui.org/17/authors/work-in-progress/
E.g.:
- the work-in-progress must be in extended abstracts format and not be
longer than four pages, not counting references.
- the corresponding poster draft must be submitted as PDF and must not
be larger than A0 in portrait.

We are very hopeful that this will help you to submit even better
works-in-progress.
Many thanks, and hope to see you all in Oldenburg!

Ronald Schroeter and Andreas Löcken

AutomotiveUI'17 WIP Co-Chairs
Web: http://www.auto-ui.org/17/authors/work-in-progress/