From:
Kıvanç Tatar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kıvanç Tatar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 23:26:17 +0000
It is our pleasure to announce the double special issue on Musical
Metacreation recently published the ACM journal Computer in Entertainment.
The double issue begins with an introduction to Musical Metacreation that
covers the basic for those who are not familiar with the use of generative
systems to partially or completely automate musical tasks.

The publications are available in the ACM Digital Library:

-- Special Issue on Musical Metacreation, Part I:
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3024062

-- Special Issue on Musical Metacreation, Part II:
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3029374

Three further articles of the special issue are available for free on the
following links:

   1.

   https://cie.acm.org/articles/perceptual-and-affective-evaluation-affectively-driven-engine-video-game-soundtracking/
   2.

   https://cie.acm.org/articles/use-interactive-genetic-algorithms-sound-design-comparison-study/
   3.

   https://cie.acm.org/articles/darwintunes-20-evolving-music-within-breeding-game/

In addition, we would like to draw your attention to the International
Workshop on Musical Metacreation and the MUME Concert series. This year,
the workshop and concert will be held  in conjunction with the Eighth
International Conference on Computational Creativity, ICCC 2017
<http://computationalcreativity.net/iccc2017/>:

-- The call for participation to the MUME 2017 Workshop is available here:
http://musicalmetacreation.org/workshops/mume-2017/call-for-participation/

-- The call for works for the MUME 2017 Concert is available here:
http://musicalmetacreation.org/mume-2017-concert-call-for-works/

--
Kıvanç Tatar