From:
Angie Avera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angie Avera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 12:58:28 -0700
Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce the workshop, Tracing the Boundaries of Games as Research Environments, to be hosted during the 2017 Foundations of Digital Games Conference being held in Cape Cod, Massachusetts August 14-17, 2017.

We are currently accepting 2-4 page position papers written in extended abstract form, that either discuss experiences using games for research environments and interesting problems faced or lessons learned, or cover a particular position on a number of topics surrounding the use of games for the purpose of research. We will be accepting papers through May 1st and more information about the topics of interest, purpose of the workshop and the Foundations of Digital Games conference can be found on the workshop website - https://gamesasresearchenvironments.wordpress.com/

Thank you,
Angie Avera