Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 12:34:27 +0000
Sender:
From:
Audrey Girouard <[log in to unmask]>
CHI 2018 - Montreal, Canada

CHI 2018 would like to support parents who want to attend the conference. Although we cannot guarantee that there will be childcare provided, we are investigating various childcare and child-friendly options to cater to your needs.

We put together a short survey to gather your thoughts and needs about childcare and family support services at the conference.
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3876672/CHI2018-Childcare-and-Family-Support-Services

This survey should take less than 5 minutes.

- The CHI2018 Family Support Co-Chairs
Audrey Girouard and Jon Froehlich

---
Audrey Girouard, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Information Technology, AP 230 D
Director, Collaborative Learning in Usability Experiences (http://clue.carleton.ca/)
Carleton University
http://cil.csit.carleton.ca/