From:
Dimple Mohan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dimple Mohan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:09:40 -0500
Dear Members,

In preparation for our official announcement of the 2005 East Coast IA
Retreat, we are requesting proposals for presentations, panels, and
workshops to be held during the retreat. We expect that we will be
accepting around 7 presentations to be held during the retreat. A
deadline for submissions has not been set, but proposals that are
submitted prior to April 1 will be given priority.

The retreat will take place Oct. 7th - 9th, 2005, at the Edith Macy
Conference Center, which is about 45 minutes from Midtown Manhattan,
New York City. Presentations will be held on Oct. 8th and 9th. The
theme of this year's retreat is "New Challenges in Information
Architecture." The retreat is sponsored by the Information
Architecture Institute.

If you are interested in presenting during the retreat, please send an
email to: [log in to unmask]

Please include the following information:
1. Name and brief bio of the presenter and any co-presenters.
2. Title, brief description of the presentation, including the
presentation style (lecture, workshop, etc.), and expected length of
the presentation.
3. Why you think the presentation falls under the theme "New
Challenges in Information Architecture."
4. If you've delivered this presentation before and, if so, when and
at what event.

If you know someone you think would be a great presenter, please feel
free to forward this
message.

We look forward to receving your submissions,

The East Coast IA Retreat Planning Committee