Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:50:19 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Patrick Crain <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone!

My name is Patrick Crain. I am an HCI doctoral student at the University
of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign who is interested in exploring how
designers engage with their feedback providers within online
communities. I am currently recruiting participants for a poster design
contest as part of a larger research project investigating how designers
use feedback from various sources to improve their designs.

The contest is open to anyone, including graphic design students,
professionals, and practitioners of all skill levels! You can receive
$30 just for participating, and you can win an additional $100, $50, or
$30 if your design is rated as one of the top 3 best submissions. The
contest runs from Monday, July 23rd to Monday, August 6th, and the total
time commitment is about 2 hours. You must be at least 18 years of age
to participate.

If you are interested in signing up or reading more about the study, you
can visit the welcome page at bit.ly/feedforwarduiuc. You may also
contact me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions. Thank you
for your time, and have a great day!

Cheers!

Patrick Crain
Ph.D. Student - Human Computer Interaction