Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 03:17:49 -0600
Sender:
From:
Jackie Blanco <[log in to unmask]>
CALL FOR PAPERS, REVIEWERS, SPECIAL SESSION and WORKSHOP!

The Seventh International Conference on E-Learning and E-Technologies in
Education (ICEEE2018)
Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, Poland
September 17-19, 2018
http://bit.do/ICEEE2018

The conference covers topics not limited to:
- AV-Communication and Multimedia
- Assessment Methods in Blended Learning Environments
- Assessment and Accreditation of Courses and Institutions
- Blended Learning
- Computer-Aided Assessment
- Community Building
- Context Dependent Learning
- Course Design and E-Learning Curriculae
- Digital Libraries for E-Learning
- Distance and E-Learning in a Global Context
- E-Learning Platforms, Portals
- E-Testing and new Test Theories
- E-learning in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and information engineering
- Distance Education
- Immersive Learning
- Learning Organization
- Medical Applications
- Mobile Learning (M-learning)
- Pedagogy Enhancement with E-Learning
- Simulated Communities and Online Mentoring
- Supervising and Managing Student Projects
- Teacher Evaluation
- Security Aspects
- Standards and Interoperability
- Ontologies and Meta-Data Standards
- Theoretical Bases of E-Learning Environments
- Web-based Learning, Wikis and Blogs

KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Dr. Lilla Korenova
  Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
  Keynote Title: The usage of mobile devices in the students┬┤ learning in
the primary and secondary school

IMPORTANT DATES
Submission Deadline        August 17, 2018
Notification of Acceptance    4-7 weeks from the submission date
Camera Ready Submission        September 7, 2018
Registration Deadline        September 7, 2018
Conference Dates        September 17-19, 2018

PAPER SUBMISSION
Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically.

BECOME A REVIEWER
Please send your CV or resume to our email. Once we review your
qualifications, we will send to you your keycode.

ORGANIZE A WORKSHOP

We encourage prospective workshop organizers to submit their proposals
focusing on either in-depth analysis or broad-ranging approaches to areas
related to digital technologies.

ORGANIZE A SPECIAL SESSION

Researchers are welcome to organize special session. The session should be
within a very specific topic.

For further details, kindly visit http://bit.do/ICEEE2018

--
*Apologies for cross-posting. If you do not want to receive conference*
*announcements, please click here <[log in to unmask]> or