From:
Shujun Li <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:07:25 +0100
Dear all,

I have a fully-funded PhD studentship in Cyber Security for a UK/EU
national, funded by the University of Kent (which I will join in November).

Rather than set a fixed topic I would like to make it more open.
Example topics that may interest the SIGCHI community include:
- User privacy protection in cyber-physical-social spaces especially
on mobile devices, on online social networks, and in wireless networking
environments
- IoT security and privacy including attacks and human factors
- User authentication especially password security and usability, and
a new user authentication framework called PassInfinity
(www.passinfinity.com)
- Security visualization especially interactive visualization of passwords
- Applications of eye-tracking in cyber security and privacy studies
- Cyber crime and countermeasures
- Optical, acoustic and hybrid side-channel attacks on passwords and PINs
- A new framework of information hiding based on online activities
and behaviours

The current deadline is 13 October but if we may extend it until the
studentship is taken.

If you are interested, please contact me with your CV, degree
certificates and all transcripts, a research proposal on a topic you
would like to work on, and at least two reference letters to discuss the
next steps.

If you know somebody who may be interested, please help spread the
words. Many thanks.

Best regards,
Shujun

--