From:
Hannah Marston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hannah Marston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:17:56 +0000
Dear All,

***Apologies for Cross Posting***

I would like to draw your attention and update you on the 2nd Digital Health & Wellbeing Conference 2018 which will be held at The Open University Campus, Milton Keynes, UK between 1-3 May 2018.

  *   Early Bird Registration is now open http://bit.ly/2jEqxGF
  *   Abstract Deadline 30.11.17 http://bit.ly/2jGHQqK

More information can be found on the Conference website about registration and abstract submissions.

If you have any queries please email: [log in to unmask]

We hope you can attend the Conference and look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,

Hannah

Dr Hannah R. Marston
Research Fellow
Health & Wellbeing Priority Research Area
Ground Floor, Stuart Hall Building
School of Health, Wellbeing & Social Care
Faculty of Wellbeing, Education & Language Studies
The Open University
Walton Drive
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA, UK

Alternative Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Skype: Hannah_Marston
Websites:
http://www.open.ac.uk/people/hrm93
http://www.hannahrmarston.co.uk/