From:
Krzysztof Gajos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Krzysztof Gajos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:08:48 -0500
Harvard School of Engineering has several prestigious postdoc fellowships available for HCI folks interested in improving access to medical care (very broadly construed).

The fellowships are open to people from any area of engineering or CS, but I am particularly interested in attracting HCI colleagues. You can propose your own project or join one that our faculty have already proposed. In particular, the following already proposed projects are a good fir for HCI Fellows:
Addictive Behaviors and the Diversity in Human Reinforcement Learning (looking for a person interested in large-scale online behavioral experiments related to motor performance)
Data Driven Functional Tele-Rehabilitation of the Hand with SoV Wearable Robots (how do we design interaction with a soft robotic glove to aid in rehabilitation and recovery monitoring in stroke rehabilitation)
Improving Care Coordination for Children with Complex Chronic Conditions (design and deploy experiments with our pediatric colleagues to support collaboration between parents and medical providers in coordinating the care of children with long-term health problems).

APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY JANUARY 16 HAVE THE HIGHEST CHANCE OF SUCCESS.

Find our more and apply at:
https://team.seas.harvard.edu/apply <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fteam.seas.harvard.edu%2Fapply&h=ATOyCnBcNB1jg45CtRi7rVUc3hT2ksh5VQ6fOzzlw5mmMduIiJj7l4Sthe2gPilN-qT5w73n8S7NRxBDvuOtGMihfnDxhi0ptaHZk6CRCPPTzSTDJ-4av2LcsUP47XRKm1nEW-yDLEtwFbqHnm5CsdiHIGGI5GeGHmWwMiQ5zUVBGI_Lnd_iuDEFqsqkuW5ZIdRJwhaIAdP2j04ZRwTEm38pJiSjhiIkdnxrJdfZ_nlJ9-v3Uk71eCEewrPnjwu02HvIa8HBfzDA0LRs34KTZdGp-lMaPFhu4hY>
Feel free to contact me directly if you have additional questions.

	Krzysztof

Krzysztof Gajos, Gordon McKay Professor of Computer Science
Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Maxwell Dworkin Laboratory, Rm 251
33 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
tel: +1-617-496-1876
http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~kgajos/