From:
Audrey Girouard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Audrey Girouard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 20:36:44 +0000
With CHI 2018 now complete, we would like to hear from you about this year's family support services (including the child pass, on-site childcare, nursing room). The following survey should take 3-5 minutes to complete:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4326467/CHI2018-Childcare-Family-Support-Services-Post-Conference-Survey

We would like your feedback *even if you're not a parent* and *even if you did not use the services*.

We are looking forward to receiving suggestions on how to improve the services for next year.

Thank you!

- The CHI2018 Family Support Co-Chairs
Audrey Girouard and Jon Froehlich

---
Audrey Girouard, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Information Technology, AP 230 D
Director, Collaborative Learning in Usability Experiences (https://carleton.ca/clue/)
Carleton University
http://cil.csit.carleton.ca/