CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:33:57 +0300
Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alisa Burova <[log in to unmask]>
We are pleased to invite you to submit papers *to the 24th International
Academic Mindtrek conference. *Academic Mindtrek is a multidisciplinary
event and a meeting place where researchers, experts, students, and
thinkers present results from their latest work regarding the development
of novel technology, media, and digital culture for the society of tomorrow.

*Academic Mindtrek 2021*

Tampere, Finland

*Call for Papers, Posters, Demonstrations, Workshops and Doctoral
Consortium*

Full papers, demonstrations and workshops due on *January 25, 2021*

Posters and doctoral consortium proposals due on *April 10, 2021*

Note: Special arrangements for virtual presentations will be made for
presenters unable to travel and physically attend due to the COVID-19
related travel restrictions.

Website: https://www.mindtrek.org/2021/

Full CfP:
https://www.mindtrek.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2020/09/Academic-MindTrek-2021-CfP-v1.1.pdf

Academic Mindtrek 2021 welcomes all the scientific papers that present
relevant and actual studies of today, that may shape the way we interact
with technologies of tomorrow. Our goal is to facilitate a meaningful
experience and knowledge sharing on how the technology merges into the
society and what opportunities and hidden threats it brings.

We encourage the submissions to share methodological understanding and
practices on how to design, develop and evaluate interactive digital
products and services to meet a growing demand for high-quality standards.
We also welcome all the works that demonstrate innovative and efficient
ways to make technologies more useful, sustainable, accessible and desired
for the people of the 21st century. Specifically, Academic Mindtrek 2021
welcomes submissions under the following themes but all submissions broadly
related to *Human-Computer Interaction (HCI*) and other themes related to
interaction of technology and society are sought.

·         *Fictional Futures*

·         *Playable, Sustainable, Inclusive: The Future of Smart Cities*

·         *Dark Side of Information Technology*

·         *Extended Reality: Virtual, Mixed and Augmented Realities *

·         *Human-Robot Interaction (HRI)*

·         *Technology-Supported Collaboration and Multi-User Interaction *

·         *Accessibility and Special Interests Groups *

·         *Games and Gamification*

·         *Immersive Media and Journalism *

·         *Emerging Media *

·         *Digital Art & Performance*

*Schedule:*

*Deadline for full papers, demonstrations, and workshops submissions:
January 25, 2021.*

*Notification of acceptance (full papers, demonstrations, and workshops):
March 25, 2021.*

*Deadline for poster proposals and doctoral consortium submissions: April
10, 2021.*

*Notification of acceptance (posters and doctoral consortium): April 25,
2021.*

*Copyright forms submission: May 1,2021.*

*Conference registration & camera-ready paper submission: May 1, 2021.*

*Conference: June 1-3, 2021*

*Reviewing process*

The Academic Mindtrek conference has a rigorous peer-review process via the
EasyChair system. All submissions are peer-reviewed; each paper will be
reviewed by three experts in a double-blind review. The review process is
managed by local track chairs and their international co-chairs and
overseen by the conference chair and academic program chair.

Please find more information on our website <https://www.mindtrek.org/2021/>
 !

We are looking forward to your submission!

Mindtrek Team