Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 12:01:15 +1000
Sender:
From:
Rohit Khot <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,
Apologies for cross-posting.

We are running an exciting workshop at Interact 2017 on "Eating Your Own
Data: Design at the Intersection of Quantified Self and Digital Food”.
http://datamaterialities.org/interact.html

The places are still OPEN for participation.
Plus you do not need to submit any position paper, simply express your
interest in participation by simply emailing to us: interact2017[at]
datamaterialities.org
We will then send you the link to register.

We look forward to seeing you in Mumbai, India.

Thanks
Rohit, Jaz, Hasan, Josh and Floyd

--
Kind regards,
Dr. Rohit Ashok Khot.

"Art in the blood is liable to take the strangest of forms."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

"Humans are creatures who spend their lives trying to convince themselves
their existence is not absurd."
- Albert Camus.