Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 20:43:39 +0400
Sender:
From:
Mohamad Badra <[log in to unmask]>
[ We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.]

All accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.

SCOPE AND TOPICS OF INTEREST
----------------------------
NTMS'2018 is the 8th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies,
Mobility and Security that will be held in Paris, France from 26 to 28
February 2018.

NTMS'2018 aims at fostering advances in the areas of New Technologies,
Wireless Networks, Mobile Computing, Ad hoc and Ambient Networks, QoS,
Network Security and E-commerce, to mention a few, and provides a dynamic
forum for researchers, students and professionals to present their
state-of-the-art research and development in these interesting areas.

All accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore®

The event will be combined with tutorial sessions and workshops.
Tutorials will precede the main program, aiming at the dissemination of
mature knowledge and technology advances in the field. Two or more Workshops
will immediately follow the main conference, offering the opportunity for a
more focused exchange of ideas and presentation of on going research
relevant to following tracks (More information and the full call-for-papers
can be found on the conference web):

IMPORTANT DATES
---------------
- Papers Submission Deadline : October 30, 2017
- Papers Acceptance Notification: December 20, 2017
- Papers camera-ready: January 10, 2017

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
-----------------------
The manuscripts should be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready format
(double-column, 10-pt font).

Submission via EDAS (NTMS 2018)

https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23843

COMMITTEES
General co-Chair
----------------
Guy Pujolle, LIP6, France
Rui L Aguiar, Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal

TPC Chair
---------
Kaori Yoshida, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Miquel Payaró, CTTC, Spain

TPC co-Chairs (New Technologies Track)
--------------------------------------
Toktam Mahmoodi, King’s college London, United Kingdom
Christian Jacquenet, Orange Labs, France

TPC co-Chairs (Mobility/Wireless Track)
---------------------------------------
Kaori Yoshida, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Miquel Payaró, CTTC, Spain

TPC co-Chairs (Security Track)
------------------------------
Timo Kyntäjä, VTT, Finland
Takoua Abdellatif from Polytechnic School of Tunisia, Tunisia

Keynote/Tutorial co-Chairs
--------------------------
Pascal Lorenz, University of Haute Alsace, France
Takeo Fujii, University of Electro-Communications, Japan

Demo Chair
----------
Jalel Ben Othman, University of Paris, France

Workshops chair
---------------
Elyes Ben Hamida, IRT SystemX, Paris, France
Benoit Charroux, EFREI, France

Publicity Chair
---------------
Mohamad Badra, Zayed University, UAE

Finance/Sponsor Co-Chair
------------------------
Ibrahim Hajjeh, Fransec, France

Organization Chair
Layth Sliman, EFREI Engineering School, France

Local organization members
Pierre-Marie Bajan - irt-systemx.fr
Niezi Mharsi -  irt-systemx.fr
Joseph Kamel  irt-systemx.fr