From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:35:51 +0000
Due to a technical issue, a job posting appeared on CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS a little earlier today. (It's not the fault of the poster.) I know that many subscribers do not want to see job postings here, so we have a separate list for that purpose. Please send job announcements to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS does accept postings of post-graduate research opportunities. These should be worded as research opportunities. If they look or smell like a job posting, they too should go to [log in to unmask]

Regards,

William Hudson
CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS, CHI-RESOURCES and CHI-WEB