We apology for possible cross posting.
The 9th EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management (MNN)
December 15–17, 2017 | Melbourne, Australia
Call for Papers
MNN 2017, the Annual EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and
Management, is sponsored by the European Alliance for Innovation. It
invites researchers to submit papers addressing issues in the area of
mobile computing, wireless networking and management. Papers reporting
experimental and empirical studies as well as implementation/industry
results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services:
EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science,
Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital
Authors of outstanding papers will be invited to submit the extended
versions into following journals:
· Journal of Network and Computer Applications (JNCA), Elsevier.
(SCI impact factor 2.33).
· Special issue on Security and Privacy in Mobile Networks, Security
and Communication Networks (SCN), Wiley. (SCI impact factor 0.806).
· Other special issues on SCI journals (pending)
Authors are encouraged to submit full papers to the following topics (but
not limited to):
• Multi-access networks and resource management
• Mobile network management and virtualization
• Future 5G network architecture
• Operation and management of virtualized network functions
• Mechanisms leveraging the interplay between network functions,
virtualization and software defined networking
• Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking infrastructure
• Future Internet architectures with smart objects
• Opportunistic networks
• Energy efficiency for multi-access networks
• Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
• IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies
• Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
• Service and application management platforms
• Autonomic network monitoring and management
• Architecture and design of new services with smart objects
• Energy-efficient, self-organized access and routing schemes for smart
• Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks
• Management of wireless cognitive networks
• Traffic models and analysis for future networks
• Big data
Special Session on Trust, Privacy and Security in Internet of Things and
Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming pervasive and is a main driver for
smart cities. Due to the large data generated in the environment of the
IoT, many new research challenges related to trust, privacy and security
are emerging. Although significant research efforts have been made on IoT
and cloud, issues related to the linkage between IoT and Cloud have been
less addressed. This special session will call for papers dedicated to
Trust, Privacy and Security in IoT and Cloud. Research works on the issues
related to the connection between IoT and Cloud are strongly encouraged.
We encourage submissions of high-quality technical papers reporting
original research that has not been previously published, and is not
currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Full Papers should not
exceed 14 pages in the Springer Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST) format.
LNICST templates are available here: AUTHOR’S KIT
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three independent
reviewers, including a TPC member to ensure high quality and relevance to
the topics of the conference. All accepted papers will be published in the
Springer Lecture Notes of LNICST series. The proceedings are submitted for
inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson
Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef,
Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Submission Deadline (Full Papers): 31 August 2017
Submission Deadline (PhD Forum, Posters / Demos): 31 August 2017
Notification Deadline: 20 October 2017
Camera-Ready Deadline: 28 October 2017
· Prof. Albert Zomaya, The University of Sydney, Australia. IEEE
Fellow, EiC of IET Cyber-Physical Systems; Former EiC of IEEE Transactions
· Prof. Mohammed Atiquzzaman, University of Oklahoma, USA. EiC of
Journal of Network and Computer Applications; EiC of the Vehicular
· Prof. Hsiao-Hua Chen, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan. IEEE
Fellow, EiC of Security and Communication Networks
· Prof. Ernesto Damiani, Chair of the Information Security Group and
Program, Khalifa University, UAE.
Prof. Jiankun Hu, UNSW, Australia. Email: [log in to unmask]
Prof. Zahir Tari, RMIT University, Australia. Email: [log in to unmask]
A/Prof. Ibrahim Khalil, RMIT University, Australia. Email:
[log in to unmask]
List of Technical Program Committee Members (to be continued)
Jiankun Hu, UNSW, Australia.
Zahir Tari, RMIT University, Australia.
Ibrahim Khalil, RMIT University, Australia
RongBo Zhu, South-Central University for Nationalities, China
Zhili Sun, University of Surrey, UK.
Ying Guo, Central South University, China
Abderrezak Rachedi, Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée, France
Qianghong Wu, Beihang University, China
Qin Jing, Shandong University, China
Chi Chen, Chinese Academic of Science, China.
Yi Qian, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, USA.
Naveen Chilamkurti, Latrob University, Australia
Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky, USA
Weifa Liang, Australia National University, Australia
Anna Maria Vegni, University Roma, Italy.
Chan Yeob Yeun, Khalifa University, UAE.
Abbas BRADAI, University Poitiers, France
Miklos Molnar, University Montpellier 2, France
Xinyi Huang, Fujian Normal University, China
Qin Liu, Hunan University, China
Abderrahim Benslimane, University Avignon, France
Paul Pan, Unitec, New Zealand
Neda Aboutorab, UNSW, Australia
Song Guo, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Constandinos Mavromoustakis, Cyprus.
DE DOMENICO Antonio, CEA, France
Javier Rubio-Loyola, Mexico Teléfono, Mexico.
Sanneck, Henning, Nokia, Germany.
Baldomero Coll-Perales, UWICORE, Israel.
Adnan Al-Anbuky, AUT, New Zealand
Emad Eldin Mohamed, Swinburne University, Australia
Craig Valli, ECU, Australia
Arkady Zaslavsky, Data61, Australia
Claudia Canali, UNI More, Italy
Abdelkamel Tari University of Bejaia, Algeria
Slimane HAMMOUDI, Université d'Angers, France
Mounia Fredj, ENSIAS, France
Shui YU, PhD, Senior Lecturer
School of Information Technology, Deakin University,
221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, VIC 3125, Australia.
Telephone:0061 3 9251 7744
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org