Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:29:30 +0000
Sender:
From:
Angelo Cafaro <[log in to unmask]>
[We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.]

The workshop on Conversational Interruptions in Human-Agent Interactions (WCIHAI)
will be held on August, 27 in Stockholm, before the IVA 2017 conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents.

- Check out the program: http://workshopcihai2017.doc.ic.ac.uk/#program
- Register through the main conference website: http://iva2017.org/registration.html
- See here more information about the venue: http://iva2017.org/venue.html

Take the opportunity to attend IVA and register to our workshop to learn more and discuss about
conversational interruptions in human-human and human-agent interactions.

Looking forward to see you there!

Angelo Cafaro
CNRS-ISIR, Pierre and Marie Curie University, France