From:
SIT Pune <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:02:58 +0530

Dear Professors/Students/Entrepreneurs,
Greetings from Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune!

We are pleased to announce that registrations are now OPEN for the Mega event AI Hackathon 2019 jointly organised by Tata Motors Global Delivery Centre, Symbiosis Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence (SCAAI) and Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune.

We invite students and start-ups* to participate in this innovative platform and challenge your minds in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies.

Register your team on  http://www.aihackathon.in/ www.aihackathon.in  and win attractive cash prizes worth upto Rs 6,00,000/-*and an opportunity to incubate your start-up* with the Symbiosis Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (SCEI).

No Registration Fees!
72-hours Hackathon Megaevent at SIT:
Date: Sept 27-Sept 29, 2019.
Hurry up!! Registrations close August 10, 2019.
For details, visit  http://www.aihackathon.in www.aihackathon.in
Reach out to us at  mailto:[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

*T&C apply

Update profile -  https://zc1.maillist-manage.in/ua/upc?upd=111d5a9d4fec21e&r=111d5a9d50432f8&n=11699e4c1ddce1a&od=2573bc7da3e92eab5ce11edf1ec3827681185630859ca1fd0

SRV Media Pvt. Ltd | Office No.302, Survey No.166/8, Echoing Greens, 3rd Floor, Opp. Eden Garden Soc, Near, Hinjawadi - Wakad Rd, Shankar Kalat Nagar, Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra 411057

Our Privacy Policy [  ] and Terms of Use. [  ]