Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:09:05 +0800

Dear Prof.,

We are organizing the 4th IEEE International Conference on Internet of People (IoP 2018). October 8-12, 2018, Guangzhou, China. You can get more information at conference web site: http://www.smart-world.org/2018/iop/ .

The themes of IoP 2018 are mainly related to human centric networking and computing, the power of social networking and crowd computing, etc. Please see the attached CFP.

Considering your expert knowledge and research, on behalf of the TPC chairs, we sincerely invite you to be TPC member of IoP 2018.

As a TPC member, we hope you would help us cover the following work:
1. Please check our official website and give your suggestions to further improve the website or recommend potential scholars to join us.
2. Assist the refereeing. You may be required to help review papers related to your expertise, etc.
3. Promote the conference. Encourage prospective authors to submit excellent material for possible publication.

If you are interested in joining us, please kindly response with your latest affiliation. It's better to be your latest CV with your photo in it. Your support are greatly appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Best regards

Dr. Shuhong Chen
TPC Chair of IoP 2108
Guangzhou University,China