Sorry for cross posting.
*** Call for ACMMM Asia 2022 Workshop Proposals ***
One day during Dec 13 - 16, 2022 in Tokyo, Japan
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with
the ACM Multimedia Asia 2022 conference. The purpose of the workshop is
to provide a comprehensive forum on current and emerging topics that
could not be fully explored during the main conference and to encourage
in-depth discussions of technical and application issues.
Each workshop proposal (maximum 4 pages in PDF format) must include:
1. Title of the workshop
2. Workshop organizers (name, contact info, and short biography)
3. Scope and topics of the workshop
- Why the workshop is related to ACM Multimedia Asia 2022.
- Why the topic is important.
- Why the workshop may attract a reasonable number of attendees.
- A brief biography for each organizer
5. Workshop details
- A draft call for papers (including organizers, program committee,
and steering committee if any). Organizers are expected to be fully
committed and physically present at the workshop.
- Workshop tentative schedule (number of expected papers, duration:
full/half day, format: talks/posters, etc.). We encourage both
full-day and half-day events that demonstrate the interest of the
community in the proposed topic and guarantee the commitment of the
- Names of potential participants and invited speakers (if any).
6. Workshop history: If there are past workshops, the history of the
- Workshop proposal submission: 30 June, 2022
- Decision notification: 7 July, 2022
Please note: The submission deadline is at 11:59 p.m. of the stated
deadline date Anywhere on Earth.
For submissions and questions, please email the workshop chairs at
[log in to unmask]
- Jingjing CHEN (Fudan University, China)
- Ichiro IDE (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Xirong LI (Renmin University of China, China)
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: