Sender:
From:
DEBRA JOYCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2018 19:13:49 +0530
Hi,

This is an outstanding offer for the* SIGGRAPH Garage *2018 Exhibitors.

I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring the list of
attendees for your marketing and sales initiatives.

This is an opportunity to acquire list of *22,145 *attendees contact
details for a robust marketing campaign which will eventually help you
convert the compiled leads in to phenomenal sales deal.

You will receive the file for permanent usage where you can use this list
for multiple campaigns and cold calling. Please find below mentioned data
fields for your review.

Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title, Phone number, Fax Number,
Email Address, Company Address, Industry type, SIC Code.

Please revert with your interest to get you connected with our Business
Development Manager, who will send out the counts, pricing and samples for
your review.

Best Regards,

DEBRA JOYCE

Marketing and Communications