Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 13:00:06 -0600
From:
Alvin Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

We are still accepting paper submission to IEEE VTC 2019-Spring until next
Tuesday, so you are still welcome to submit a paper.  If you're also
interested, you can submit a workshop or tutorial proposal.

Regards,

Alvin
--
Alvin Chin
Track Co-chair, Track 10: Vehicular Communications, Networks, and Telematics