PETRA 2019 - The 12th PErvasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments Conference
June 5-7, 2019 - Rhodes, Greece
We cordially invite you to submit papers to PETRA conference and workshops, which will be held in June 5-7, 2019 in Rhodes, Greece.
The mission of the Petra conference is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for emerging technologies in pervasive computing, human computer interaction (HCI), human robot interaction (HRI) and applications related to enhancing the quality of life, human performance at work and home, performing human assessment and skill training, and developing computational methods directly related to cyber- human issues.
The umbrella theme of the conference is pervasive ambient intelligent environments. It includes hardware and software innovations in the areas of multimodal human sensing, sensor devices and robots to enable persons with disabilities, machine learning algorithms, data fusion, motion analysis, computer aided rehabilitation, gaming, gesture recognition, tele-health monitoring, big data software methods, assistive devices for persons with impaired vision, mobility or other impairments needing support.
Conference papers are published with the ACM Digital Libraryas part of the ACM ICPS program. In addition, selected papers are invited to special journal issues, after the conference, such as the MDPI Technologies Journal. Conference participants come from diverse backgrounds, countries, and areas of computer science and computer engineering expertise. There are also participants from other disciplines, such as psychology, medicine, and other areas. PETRA provides opportunities to mix methods from different narrow domains towards new ideas and innovations with applications that include manufacturing, healthcare, education, training, security, wellbeing, cognitive assessment, and other areas.
Research areas of interest include, but are not limited to (Full List<http://www.petrae.org/cfp.html>) :
* Healthcare Informatics
* Big Data Management
* Data Privacy and Remote Health Monitoring
* Games for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
* User Interface Design and Usability
* Reasoning Systems and Machine Learning
* Affective Computing
* Cyberlearning : Theory, Methods and Technologies
* Human-Robot Interaction
* Human-Centered Computing
* Human monitoring
* Gesture and Motion Tracking
* Cognitive Modeling
* Wearable Computing
* Interactions and the Internet of Things (IoT):
PETRA'19 is hosting 10 workshops that cover various topics. For more information please visit http://www.petrae.org/workshops
1. AGENT - A Multimodal Signal Sensing and Analysis Workshop for Assistive Environments for Improving Quality-of-Life
2. Behave - A Workshop on Affective and Cognitive Modeling for Personalization in Intelligent Interactive Systems (IIS)
3. NOTION - A Workshop on Human Behaviour Monitoring, Interpretation and Understanding
4. SafeHealth - A Workshop on the Power of Big Data to Improve Patient Safety and Cost Effectiveness
5. COACH - A Workshop on Personalized Coaching for the Wellbeing of an Ageing Society
6. DAEM - A Workshop on Designing Assistive Environments for Manufacturing
7. SmartWork - A Workshop on Smart, Personalized and Age-Friendly Working Environments
8. AR4U - A Workshop on Assistive Robots: Technological Challenges and the User Perspective
9. RoboSense - A Workshop on Robotic Sensing in Human-Robot Interaction
10. SocialRobots - A Workshop on the Past, the Present and the Future of Digital Companions
* Conference Full/Short Papers: January 9, 2019
* Doctoral Consortium Applications: January 9, 2019
* Workshop Papers: February 25, 2019
* Conference Poster Papers: March 1, 2019
For any questions, please feel free to check our website www.petrae.org<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.petrae.org&data=02%7C01%7Cmaher.abujelala%40mavs.uta.edu%7C2ed6ead70fa54415e87508d635964fcf%7C5cdc5b43d7be4caa8173729e3b0a62d9%7C0%7C0%7C636755317027870974&sdata=egaL2HB5NOLVFwpmEHFP2%2BEb%2BHc1Wn7Cms8stgHi6XE%3D&reserved=0> or contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . To unsubscribe from the mailing list, please fill-in this form<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpetrae.org%2Funsubscribe.html&data=02%7C01%7Cmaher.abujelala%40mavs.uta.edu%7C2ed6ead70fa54415e87508d635964fcf%7C5cdc5b43d7be4caa8173729e3b0a62d9%7C0%7C0%7C636755317027880983&sdata=gKhPF%2FKFoxjH4RS3hgxtxVR29QNZgAToOiUpK3fuO1g%3D&reserved=0>.
PETRA'19 Organizing Committee
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please visit https://listserv.uta.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM3MDc1IENISS1BTk5PVU5DRU1FTlRTQExJU1RTRVJWLkFDTS5PUkcgUEVUUkFFIJLrpW2b5C6/&c=SIGNOFF.
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org