From:
"Christer, Kirsty" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christer, Kirsty
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2018 15:16:26 +0000
Registration is now open<https://design4health.confreg.co.uk/register/attendance> for Design4Health2018
Book your place before 30th June to take advantage of the Early Bird rate.

As always, we have tried to keep costs down for delegates as much as we can to enable the widest possible participation. This year is the first price increase since 2013; the Early Bird rate is just £60 more than five years ago. More details here<https://research.shu.ac.uk/design4health/conferences/design4health2018-sheffield/programme>.

New for 2018: If you’re a Design4Health regular, you’ll be able to take advantage of our new loyalty discount<https://research.shu.ac.uk/design4health/conferences/design4health2018-sheffield/programme>.

We have lowered the price of the conference dinner on Wednesday 5th September as well, and have something really special in store – full details to be confirmed on our website soon…

This year’s conference will be held in Sheffield Hallam University’s Collegiate Crescent campus, home to the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing and located in the leafy and vibrant Ecclesall Road area just outside the city centre. You can also find details of accommodation options<http://research.shu.ac.uk/design4health/how-to-find-us/accomodation> and travel links<https://research.shu.ac.uk/design4health/how-to-find-us/rail-and-road-links>.

Design4Health2018 is supported by NIHR CLAHRC Yorkshire and Humber<http://clahrc-yh.nihr.ac.uk/>

Design4Health2018 4th-6th September, Sheffield Hallam University: www.design4health.org.uk<http://www.design4health.org.uk/>      @design4health                 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes
Kirsty
---
Kirsty Christer