From:
Hobbit Team <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hobbit Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2018 17:08:15 +0000
Hello,

You may have heard about the new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), that came into effect May 25, 2018. We have updated our privacy policy according to the new data privacy law. To help comply with GDPR consent requirements, we need to confirm that you would like to receive email from us. No action in this mail will result in your deletion from our lists.

You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us (https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=0f447f5534&e=cc0fb08797). We will treat your information with respect. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.

Hobbit EU project will  be in touch with you to provide updates, news and feedback on the project. We hope that our news is useful to you. If you'd like to continue hearing from us.

For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=a0e5d12b21&e=cc0fb08797.

I agree to receive email from you (https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/profile?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=1e33221579&e=cc0fb08797)

.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp