From:
José González <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
José González <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:46:56 +0200
 Dear colleague,

We are L. Garcia-Borgoñon, J.A. García and J.G.Enríquez,  and we belong to IWT2
group (University of Sevilla, Spain) <http://iwt2.org/>. We are proposing
the 3rd edition of our  "Avanced practices in Model-Driven Software
Engineering" Workshop <http://www.webist.org/APMDWE.aspx> at the 14th
International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies
(WEBIST 2018) <http://www.webist.org/>.

Knowing the great work you do in the area, we would like to invite you to
contribute to the APMDWE Workshop with a manuscript.

Here you can find some details of the Workshop.

Paper Submission: *July 9, 2018 *
Authors Notification:* July 23, 2018 *
Camera Ready and Registration: *July 31, 2018*

Description of our workshop: *The evolution and development of information
systems and management systems were and are clearly important in the last
years and at present. In addition, the complexity and needs of higher
quality of this kind of system are growing. Consequently, advanced
mechanisms are needed to improve the development of these systems and
improve the quality of whole process. Research groups and universities have
worked in proposing new methods, techniques and tools to achieve these
goals. Model-driven engineering (MDE) is a well-known paradigm to be used
applying advanced MDE techniques. In the last year is being widely used in
this topic. This workshop is oriented to offer a site to discuss about
advanced techniques, new tendencies, experiences of MDE, including advances
in tool support and enterprise experiences.*

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
*--*

*José González Enríquez **(J.G. Enríquez)*

Doctor en Ingeniería Informática
PhD Computer ScienceEmail: [log in to unmask]

*University of Seville. IWT2 Research Group*
Researcher