CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:35:55 -0000
I am aware of a few folks in the usability and HCI community that have
holiday/vacation properties to let or swap. While this is not
strictly-speaking HCI-related, it seemed to me to be a nice
community-oriented thing to allow on CHI-RESOURCES.

If we did allow it I would propose a couple limitations:

- It must be a single property, belonging to the poster
- Postings for the same property could not be more frequent than twice
in 12 months

Let me know what you think by replying to this note. I will post a
summary in a week or so.

Regards,

William Hudson
CHI-RESOURCES Moderator