From:
Bhojaraju Gunjal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bhojaraju Gunjal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2019 01:09:34 +0530
*Invitation & Call for Papers*

*International Conference on Next Generation Libraries-2019 (NGL-2019)*

*New Trends & Technologies, Collaboration & Community Engagement, Future
Librarianship, Library Spaces & Services*

*December 12-14, 2019 | NIT Rourkela, India*

 Web: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/ | E-mail: [log in to unmask]

*Dear Professional Colleagues,*

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that the *International
Conference on Next Generation Libraries-2019 (NGL-2019)* on New Trends &
Technologies, Collaboration & Community Engagement, Future Librarianship,
Library Spaces & Services which will be held from *December 12-14, 2019* at
TIIR Auditorium, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India.

This conference is organised by *Biju Patnaik Central Library, National
Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India* in association with *Special
Libraries   Association (SLA, USA)- Asian Chapter, United Nations, India *
*and** IFLA-Asia and Oceania*.   NGL-2019 will provide a platform to
discuss on the above themes along with related issues and challenges and
probable solutions to overcome risks associated with the future of
different types of libraries. NGL-2019 provides an excellent opportunity
for all including Librarians, Information Professionals, Knowledge
Managers, Researchers and Practitioners to share experiences, ideas,
research results, meeting and networking in all aspects of new Emerging
Technology in Libraries.

Therefore, on behalf of the Organizing Committee, I extend you a warm
invitation to Call for Papers and Participate in the NGL- 2019 in which
renowned personalities from the library profession will deliberate across
the globe. I am sure that the discussions and interaction during the
conference will promote a wider understanding of the subject. I take this
opportunity to extend my invitation to you to contribute the research/case
studies to theme and sub-themes for the presentation and publication. I
look forward to receiving your paper and solicit your participation in this
prestigious conference.

*Important Dates:*

*Full Paper submission deadline:*

*06th  September 2019*

*Full Paper  Notification of acceptance:*

*30th  September 2019*

*Final Paper Submission deadline:*

*15th October 2019*

*Registration deadline for Authors:*

*1st  November  2019*

*Conference Dates:*

*12-14  December 2019*

For more details about Call for Papers, Registration and other details
refer: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/

Looking forward to meet you at Rourkela, India.

With regards

Bhojaraju Gunjal, Ph.D

Convener & Organizing Secretary - NGL-2019

Head & Deputy Librarian,

Biju Patnaik Central Library,

National Institute of Technology Rourkela.

Rourkela - 769008. Odisha. INDIA.

Phone: 0061-2462101 / 9040511891

E-mail: [log in to unmask] ;  [log in to unmask]

Web: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/