From:
Adrian David Cheok <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian David Cheok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2019 23:35:31 +0800
Hello my esteemed friends, researchers and all interested around the world!

We are pleased to announced that I and Thomas Heinrich Musiolik have signed a contract agreement for our common book "Analyzing Future Applications of AI, Sensors, and Robotics in Society.“ And you have been nominated as an author for this amazing new book project. It would be great to have a chapter (7,000-10,000 words) on your research area which examines the future technologies and their implications for society.✍️

OBJECTIVE: The book will shows the actual and the possibilities of the future and gives answers to questions that we have now and that will be asked in the future. At the same time it shows how the new technologies can be integrated into the respective areas.🧠 Of course, all suggestions - which we have not considered before - are also welcome!

IMPORTANT DATES: The deadline for submitting you proposal is Aug 19, 2019 and the full chapter deadline is Nov 17, 2019. For submissions (Proposal/Chapter) please you this link: https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/4158

INFORMATIONS: Further information such as contract, formatting, framework, work template you can find under the following link: https://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/

We would be very happy to welcome you as an author!

Let's shape the future together…

P.s. If you have any questions regarding the book, your topic or the publication process, please contact Thomas. He is always there for you and will support you.

Hugs,
Adrian & Thomas