From:
linney cibrian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
linney cibrian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:42:23 -0700
-----------------------------
Please accept our apologies if you have received multiple copies.
-----------------------------

Dear colleagues,

Please help us to disseminate the Graduate Colloqium of the Seventh Mexican
Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (MexIHC) 2018 among your
colleagues, students, and members of your University/Research Center, that
may be interested.

This is the 7th edition of MexIHC (http://www.mexihc.org/2018/), the
premier Human-Computer Interaction conference in México. This next October
the venue is in Merida, Yucatán, México. We invite you to join us and get
ready to have an unforgettable experience and to share ideas that will
advance the state of the art in Human-Computer Interaction in Mexico.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this email and its dissemination to
anyone who may be interested. We are waiting for you this October at
Merida!

Best regards,
Sane Gaytan & Ray  Cornejo

---------------------

​
*ABOUT THE GRADUATE CONSORTIUM*
We invite to both master and doctoral students in graduate programs related
to human-computer interaction (HCI) to submit a research proposal to be
considered in the Graduate Colloquium of the VII Mexican Conference on
Human-Computer Interaction (MexIHC 2018).

*OBJECTIVE*
The MexIHC 2018 doctoral colloquium provides an opportunity to graduate
students to share their research results and ideas in an interdisciplinary
workshop. This workshop is conducted under the constructive guidance of a
panel of distinguished researchers. Presenting at a graduate colloquium
will help students to present their work before their dissertation defense
and receive guidance during their research process. Moreover, student
participants will have the opportunity to find out the work of their peers,
who will eventually become their potential collaborators studying problems
related to HCI in Mexico.

*PREPARING THE SUBMISSIONS MATERIALS TO THE GRADUATE COLLOQUIUM*
Each submission must be accompanied with the advisor´s support letter and
the research proposal should include:

   - Introduction
   - Related Work
   - Research objective
   - Methods
   - Current results
   - Potential conclusions
   - Information or aspects where I may need help with?