Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:44:50 +0100
Subject:
From:
Thomas Pietrzak <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

Our apologies for cross-posting. We kindly remind you the approaching deadline (December 18) for the paper and demonstrations submissions for the International Workshop on Haptic and Audio Interaction Design (HAID) <http://haid2019.lille.inria.fr/>, which will be held on March 13-15 2019 at Inria Lille <https://www.inria.fr/centre/lille>  France.

We invite submissions reporting on completed research or late breaking work at the intersection on haptics, audio, and interaction design. We also welcome papers focusing on one of these fields with applications to the others, as well as position papers aiming at raising interesting discussions among these communities.

Please submit your paper manuscript or demonstration abstract at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=haid2019 <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=haid2019>.

Papers

Papers should be between 4 and 8 pages long including references.
All accepted papers will be published in HAL <https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/>, an institutional open access database.
Extended revisions of selected papers will be invited for a special issue of the Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces (JMUI) <https://www.springer.com/computer/hci/journal/12193>.

At the conference, papers will be presented either as oral presentations or posters. Authors should indicate the mode of presentation that best fits their contribution. Final presentation mode will be based on author request and program constraints.

Authors also have the possibility to present a demo of the work described in their submission and should indicate whether they would like to do so at the time of their submission.

Demonstrations

Demonstrations are either standalone or associated with a paper. Standalone demonstrations should be submitted with a 1 page abstract using the paper template.

Important dates

18 December 2018: submission deadline for papers and demonstrations
25 January 2019: notification to authors
11 February 2019: camera ready versions
13-15 March 2019: HAID 2019 in Lille, France

More information on paper templates and on the event are available at http://haid2019.lille.inria.fr <http://haid2019.lille.inria.fr/>

If you have questions about the workshop or submissions, please send an email to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thomas Pietrzak & Marcelo Wanderley

—
Thomas Pietrzak
Assistant Professor, Univ. Lille
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.thomaspietrzak.com <http://www.thomaspietrzak.com/>
40 avenue Halley / bât. B - office B102 - 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
T. +33 (0)3 59 35 87 86