CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:00:57 +0000
In case you missed them the first time around, or have friends or colleagues who might be interested, the Interaction Design Foundation is repeating our 16 Guerrilla UCD webinars as three online courses (covering the three main sections). The courses, along with many others offered by the IDF, are free but you have to pay to join (around GBP 80, USD 140, EUR 100 - I can't tell USD & EUR for sure since the site automatically shows my local currency).

Full details of the whole Guerrilla UCD series including the free one-hour overview can be found at www.guerrillaucd.com (the overview is also on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3up_zIgXI).

To see details of the online course and join the IDF, visit https://www.interaction-design.org/courses/user-centred_design_-_module_1.html

Regards,

William Hudson
User Experience Strategist, Syntagm Ltd
UK 01235 522859
World +44 1235 522859
Skype williamhudsonskype

Guerrilla UCD - Usability and User-Experience Webinars for the Whole Team
www.guerrillaucd.com | @guerrillaucd

Syntagm is a limited company registered in England and Wales (1985)
Registration Number: 1895345 | 10 Oxford Road, Abingdon OX14 2DS (UK)