From:
Cagatay Goncu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cagatay Goncu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:14:11 +1000
Call for Participation | TEI2020 Pictorials <https://tei.acm.org/2020/participate/pictorials/>

Important Dates:
Submission deadline: 		October 5, 2019
Notification of acceptance: 	November 6, 2019
Camera ready deadline: 	December 1, 2019
Conference dates: 		February 9-12, 2020
*Deadline times are in AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time

Pictorials:
We are very pleased to announce a new Pictorials track for TEI2020. Pictorials were first introduced at DIS2014 with the aim of supporting the presentation and communication of research ideas, methods, provocations, insights, and contributions in a more visually rich format. Since then it has been successfully implemented in DIS and C&C conferences. We are very excited to offer this new track and welcome your submissions!

Pictorials are papers in which the visual components (e.g. diagrams, sketches, illustrations, renderings, photographs, annotated photographs, and collages) play a major role in conveying the ideas and contributions of a study in addition to the accompanying text.

Submission:
We welcome submissions related to the field of tangible, embedded, and embodied interaction as well as the conference theme of Future Bodies, Future Technologies. The theme invites participants to speculate on a vision of how technologies could interact and interweave with our bodies as they augment the embodied human experience.

Pictorials must be submitted in the TEI2020 Pictorials Format and not exceed 12 pages, excluding references. The first page of the submission should include the submission’s title, author(s) and their affiliation(s), and a written abstract of no more than 100 words succinctly describing the background and context of the pictorial as well as its contribution to the TEI community. We strongly advise you to use the new Pictorials InDesign template on our website. It is much easier to work with and imagine intensive forms in InDesign. If you do not have access to InDesign, please use the current ACM extended abstract template. All submissions should be anonymous and submitted via the TEI2020 PCS system.

Double-blind review submissions are juried by the TEI Pictorials program committee, recruited from academia and industry by the chairs of the format. Accepted TEI Pictorials will be distributed by the conference and published in the ACM Digital Library, where they will remain accessible to researchers and practitioners worldwide.

Pictorial Chairs
Baki Kocaballi — Macquarie University
Tom Jenkins — IT University of Copenhagen

You can contact the chairs by emailing [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>