From:
"Shneiderman, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shneiderman, Ben
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:57:11 -0400
Dear SIGCHI members,

  I am pleased to announce the SIGCHI Photo History -- 3300 photos from 20 years
of HCI conferences (1982-2001)  www.acm.org/sigchi/photohistory

  You'll find them indexed by conferences and by names of individuals, so you'll
be able to find yourself, your friends, and your heroes.

  We'd appreciate your feedback - problems you located and your compliments -
send to me and Bill Kules ([log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]).

  You can download the PC version of the PhotoFinder for your personal use, and
read more about our project at www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/photolib   (see Publications
at the bottom of the page).  A full paper on the project will appear in May/June
2002 ACM Interactions.

  It's been a labor of love to make this archive available.

              Best wishes... Ben

Ben Shneiderman           [log in to unmask]
Dept of Computer Science  301-405-2680
University of Maryland    301-405-6707 fax
College Park, MD 20742    www.cs.umd.edu/~ben