From:
"Susan M. Dray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan M. Dray
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2018 13:55:43 -0500
REMINDER:  Deadline for Applying to the attend in-person the SIGCHI Across Borders Meeting to be held 18 - 20 June held at and hosted by Swansea University Wales is approaching.

We want to have as many voices as we can have in this dialogue, in addition to including as many people as possible in building local, national, and international communities.

Applications using the application form are DUE on Monday, 21 May at *17:00 GMT*

We will make the hard decisions about who to invite as quickly as possible to provide visa support letters as soon as we can.  Make sure you indicate on the application whether you need a visa and, if so, how long it typically takes for you to get a visa to the UK.  (We will need your complete details for visa support letters)

NOTE:  There will also be informal remote participation (we hope) and every applicant will receive all of the materials we will be using along with background information on topics such as forming communities, etc.

For more information about this initiative,, see:
https://sigchi.org/2018/05/sigchi-across-borders-initiative-2018/ <https://sigchi.org/2018/05/sigchi-across-borders-initiative-2018/>

Questions:  Dr. Susan Dray, Vice-President-at- Large, SIGCHI
susan DOT dray AT dray DOT com

Please free to circulate this widely.