From:
Nilufar Baghaei <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nilufar Baghaei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:08:44 +0000
We are organising a Special Issue titled Designing Technologies for Youth Mental Health with Frontiers in Public Health. The goal of this Research Topic is to provide an opportunity for Health and ICT researchers to submit their contribution to the design and evaluation of new technologies for self-assessment, support, and intervention of mental health conditions (preferably in youth). We are interested in theoretically, empirically, and/or methodologically oriented contributions focused on supporting mental health delivered through novel designs and evaluations of technologies such as mobile apps, instant messaging and videoconferencing systems, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Agents, Serious Games, and Social Media.

The Guest Editors are: Dr Nilufar Baghaei (Otago Polytechnic), Dr Sylvia Hach (Unitec Institute of Technology), Dr Hai-Ning Liang (Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University) & Dr John Naslund (Harvard Medical School). You may find a more detailed description on the journal’s home page: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/8765

We thought you or your colleagues might be interested in contributing to this Special Issue.  You will find below useful information about the Author Guidelines and deadlines for your reference.

Kind regards,

Nilufar Baghaei

-----------------------

Deadlines:

The abstract submission deadline: 20 October 2018

The manuscript submission deadline: 14 December 2018

Author Guidelines:

You may find further information about Frontiers Author Guidelines here<https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/public-health#author-guidelines>.

Publishing Fees:

Kindly note that Frontiers in Public Health is an Open Access Journal and all submitted manuscripts undergo rigorous peer-review process and upon acceptance are subject to an article processing charge. This Research Topic is also cross listed in Frontiers in Psychiatry, Frontiers in Sociology, Frontiers in ICT, and Frontiers in Pediatrics where different article processing fees apply. Please find detailed information here<https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees>.

We kindly ask our authors seeking financial support to apply for a fee waiver directly here<https://frontiers.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_51IljifwFBXUzY1>. Kindly notify the Editorial Office when you have applied for a waiver and a decision on your application will be communicated to you within 2 weeks. Please also note we have numerous Institutional Memberships which cover the article processing charge. More information can be found here<https://www.frontiersin.org/about/institutional-membership>.

If you would like further information about author guidelines, article types and publishing fees, please contact us at the Editorial Office at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Unitec Notice: This email, including any attachments, may contain information which is confidential or subject to legal privilege or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you may not read, use, copy or disclose it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately and then delete this email from your system.