From:
Francisco Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francisco Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2018 19:20:47 +0000
Dear all,

** Sorry for cross-posting **

I'm currently looking for students interested in doing a Master or Ph.D. to research 3D User Interfaces / HCI problems.

My lab (see NuiLab.org) is seeking motivated students that will like to work in the following problems (among others):

* Multi-Modality User Interaction (with AR/VR emphasis).

* Domain-specific problems for Augmented and Virtual Reality to improves areas of Education and Decision Making.

My lab is located in Fort Collins, Colorado (Colorado State University) and I work for the Computer Science department: https://compsci.colostate.edu/. This is an amazing city. If you like outdoors, then you will love Colorado. We are one hour north from Denver.

Many of Computer Science Master (with thesis) students get support as Teaching Assistant (stipends + tuition). Most (if not all) our Ph.D. students get support either as TA or RA (stipend + tuition paid with research funding).

If you are interested in this area of work, please email me to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> including your CV and if you have any publications, a sample one.

Thanks,
Francisco R. Ortega, Ph.D.
Computer Science - 3D User Interfaces
Assistant Professor, Colorado State  University
"No me quieras porque gané, necesito que me quieras para ganar" -- Marcelo Bielsa