PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Shay Kutten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shay Kutten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:59:42 +0300
Jim, thanks for managing the list so long! we owe you a lot.
Shay

 -> For a number of years, I have maintained a mailing list for those
 -> interested in the PODC (Principles of Distributed Computing) ACM
 -> Symposium and related research areas.  Recently, Gil Neiger has
 -> been kind enough to take over this responsibility.  The old
 -> [log in to unmask] address has been replaced by a new
 -> address:
 ->
 ->
 -> The new mailing list uses standard LISTSERV software, which should
 -> make it easier to use and administer.  If you are unfamiliar with
 -> LISTSERV, please see:
 ->
 ->         http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html
 ->
 -> For the time being, messages sent to the old address will come to
 -> me, and I will politely ask the sender to repost the message to
 -> the new address.  The old podc-post address will be retired within
 -> a few months.
 ->
 ->
 -> --jim burns
 ->

Head: Area of Information Systems,
Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, Technion, Haifa 32000, Israel.
http://ie.technion.ac.il/kutten.phtml
Phone from Israel: (04) 829 4505
Phone from the US:  011 (+972) (4) 829 4505
Fax in Israel: (04) 823 5194
Fax in the US: (419) 781 5086