PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Stéphane Devismes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stéphane Devismes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2022 22:17:53 +0200
[Our apologizes for multiple copies of this email]

The 24th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security
of Distributed Systems (SSS 2022) will be held in Clermont-Ferrand,
France on November 15-17, 2022.

SSS is an international forum for researchers and practitioners in the
design and development of distributed systems with a focus on systems
that are able to provide guarantees on their structure, performance,
and/or security in the face of an adverse operational environment.

Original contributions on fundamental research and practical
applications concerning the following three main topics will be presented:
- Self-stabilizing Systems: Theory and Practice
- Concurrent and Distributed Computing: Foundations, Fault-tolerance,
and Security
- Dynamic, Mobile, and Nature-Inspired Computing

For registration, local information, and scientific program, see
https://sss2022.limos.fr/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Clermont-Ferrand!

Best regards,
Stéphane Devismes and Franck Petit
General Chairs

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC