The Automation and Robotics Event  is being held in the Citywest Exhibition Centre on Jan 29th & 30th 2020. Robotics and automation is a rapidly evolving technology. In just a few decades,
industrial robots have become commonplace across the world, and they only continue to gain popularity for their productivity and profitability.
The world's leading enterprises and the fastest growing midsize companies – from banking, financial services, insurance, to telco, logistics, transport, food, construction, pharma and healthcare are
increasing investment in automation and robotics. Robotics & Automation have created a revolution and most business’s needs to keep an eye on what’s coming next because this technology is far
from done disrupting every sector of industry.
Innovative new processes now allow humans and machines to collaborate and work together to create more efficient, sustainable and cost effective products, services and work environments. Attend this
event to gain a better understanding of how your industry is being transformed. In today’s age, robotics and automation are transforming industries such as manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare and
transport. Innovative new processes now allow humans and machines to collaborate and work together to create more efficient, sustainable, innovative and cost effective products, services and work
Hear from Key note speakers and meet with robotics providers, systems integrators, providers of gripper technology and many more experts who will be on hand to demonstrate their solutions at the
Automation & Robotics Event.
To attend, simply register here  for your complimentary pass.
The event is part of the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo . Over 7000 delegates, 200 speakers and 450 exhibitors will attend.
* Educational seminars on the latest industry issues
* Key insights from industry thought leaders & service providers
* First-hand case studies from the country’s industrial leaders who are transforming their operations through automation and robotics
* Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase
* Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
* Meet over 50 exhibitors that can meet your needs
* IT Directors, CTO and CIO’s
* Automation and Control Engineers
* Plant Manager
* Production Head
* Senior Engineers
* Project Manager
* Facility Manager
* Maintenance Manger
* Operations and Engineering Management
* Packaging Engineers
* Industrial Systems and Machinery Designers
Here's what previous attendees of the event told us:
* World class content
* Extremely engaging and thought provoking
* Lots of transferable learning on engagement
* Very good mix of practical examples, learning and experience
* A great opportunity to measure yourself and your experience against others
* Enriching experience to develop understanding of the key issues
* High quality speakers and networking
If you are interested in speaking or exhibiting, please email [log in to unmask] or contact Keith on +353 1 6120880.
Keith O’ Brien
Event Manager – Automation and Robotics Event
| unsubscribe  |
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org