From:
Nobuchika Sakata <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nobuchika Sakata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2019 16:02:23 +0900
--- Apologies for multiple copies ---

Don't you have any papers on AR and MR that got just rejected? Here we
offer the best place to present your work!

####The 12th Asia Pacific Workshop on Mixed and Augmented Reality
(APMAR2019)#######
http://sigmr.vrsj.org/apmar2019/
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=apmar2019

##########Aim and Scope of the workshop##########
Asia Pacific Workshop on Mixed and Augmented Reality (APMAR) is the
successor of the Korea-Japan Workshop on Mixed Reality (KJMR) which
has been held between 2008 and 2015, and the Asia-Pacific Workshop on
Mixed Reality (APMR) in 2016. We were happy to have wonderful KJMR and
APMR, and decided to extend this area to mixed and augmented reality.
APMAR 2019 will be held at Nara, Japan. APMAR is seeking for
submissions related to AR, VR and MR.

In the last decade, Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) have
evolved from being experimental technologies to mainstream research
activities that are starting to show impact on industry and society
worldwide. The aim of this workshop is to create opportunities for
sharing and exchanging research results and practical experiences in
this exciting field in an informal atmosphere. We invite you all to
participate in this event.

##########Date and Location##########
Date: March 28-29, 2019
Place: NAIST Millennium hall, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
(NAIST), Nara, Japan

##########Submission Guidelines##########
We welcome paper submissions up to 8 pages including references. All
paper submissions must be in English. All accepted submissions must be
presented orally at the conference. Accepted papers will appear in the
Proceedings of APMAR 2019. Also, only accepted full-length papers can
be indexed on IEEE Xplore. (Posters and demos are not included in IEEE
Xplore.) In addition, the authors of the accepted papers can present
their research at the poster session or demonstration session
(optional).

##########Important Dates##########
Full Paper Submission Due: 7th February (AOE) (contact us if you need more time)
Poster and Demo Submission Due:23rd February

##########Conference Committee##########
General Co-Chairs
Hirokazu Kato(NAIST, Japan)
Gerard J. Kim(Korea University, Korea)

Program Co-Chairs
Nobuchika Sakata(NAIST, Japan)
Youngho Lee (Mokpo National University, Korea)
Xiaohui Liang(Beihang University, China)
Dongdong Weng (BIT, China)
Liwei Chan (National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan)

Sponsor: VRSJ SIG-MR
Technical Co-Sponsor:IEEE Computer Society Kansai Chapter
In cooperation with: HCI KOREA SIG-AR, KIISE SIG-CG&I, ISSiS, BSIG--
Nobuchika Sakata, Ph.D.  <[log in to unmask]>
https://sites.google.com/view/nobuchikasakata

Associate Professor, Cybernetics & Reality Engineering (CARE)
Laboratory, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Division of
Information Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST)