From:
Kamrul Hasan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kamrul Hasan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2019 15:37:37 +0900
Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Participation
We are pleased to invite you to participate in ICUFN 2019 which will be
held from July 2 to July 5, 2019 in Zagreb, Croatia.

CALL FOR Participation

ICUFN 2019

The 11th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks
July 2 (Tue.) ~ July 5 (Fri.) 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.icufn.org

* IEEE Technical Co-Sponsorship
* IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc)
* IEICE Technical Co-Sponsorship
* IEICE Communications Society

Early Bird Registration Deadline: June 21, 2019

GENERAL INFORMATION:

During the last decade, we have witnessed fast developments of various
networking technologies, and many forms of networking and systems are
becoming core parts of our daily lives. With the proliferation of future
wireless technologies and electronic devices, there is a fast-growing
interest in ubiquitous and future networks. In the days to come, we expect
that the ubiquitous communication and networking technologies will become
ubiquitous along with the emergence of many future networking technologies.
The ubiquitous and future network will offer multiservice, multimedia
services convergence, mobility, service ubiquity, and context awareness,
fixed mobile convergence, quality of service, variable connectivity,
spontaneous networking, autonomic networking and other capabilities as the
norm. Building on the success of the last ten years, the eleventh
International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN 2019)
aims at addressing advances in research on ubiquitous and future networks,
covering topics ranging from technology issues to emerging applications and
test-bed developments.

ICUFN 2019 will provide an excellent opportunity for discussing various
recent topics on ubiquitous and future networks including the following
topics:

- Wireless and Mobile Communication Networks

- Big Data, 5G and Future Internet/Network

- Machine Learning and Computational Intelligence

- Drone Communication and Applications

- Smart Radio for IoT Era

- Optical Wireless Communication Networks

- Underwater Communications

- Intelligent Vehicles and Networks

- Intelligent Internet of Things (IoT)

- Future Network Technologies and Applications

- Virtual/Augmented Reality and Intelligent Media

- Vehicular Networks, SDN/Network Virtualization

- Enhanced Media Technologies in Future Networks

- QoS, QoE, and Performance Optimization

- Ad Hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks

- Emerging Trends and Technologies in ICT and AI

- Network Security and Management

- Featured Communication Systems and Technologies

- Cloud Computing and Frameworks

- Advanced Network Applications

Prominent experts will also give keynote speeches and tutorial.

Please visit http://icufn.org/ for more details on ICUFN 2019!