Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:03:20 +0000
Sender:
From:
"Robinson, Raquel" <[log in to unmask]>
DEADLINE EXTENDED! CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Join us at the CHI 2019 Workshop “All the World (Wide Web)’s A Stage”: A Workshop on Live Streaming

https://sites.google.com/view/chi-streaming-workshop/home

*DEADLINE for submissions: February 15, 2019*

Notification to Authors: February 26, 2019

Submissions should be position papers 2-4 pages in length and sent to  [log in to unmask] by midnight on Friday, February 15, 2019.

We are looking for researchers and designers who want to work on live streaming  to join our workshop at the Computer-Human Interaction (CHI) conference  http://chi2019.acm.org in Glasgow, Scotland this May. Our goals  are to increase awareness of live streaming within the HCI community, to start a discussion about research and design opportunities in the streaming context, and to generate new questions about research relating to this topic. During the workshop, we will be doing collaborative exercises to  help game and/or interface design proposals around live streaming experiences. You do not need to be a streaming expert to join this workshop. We are looking for people with a range of backgrounds and experiences. If your research questions might be of interest in a streaming environment, or you would like to design new experiences for live streaming, this workshop is for you. For further information, write to: [log in to unmask] or see the workshop website, https://bit.ly/2QRqum6