Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 05:41:08 +0900
From:
Juho Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Dear members of the CHI community,

Please volunteer to serve as an Associate Chair (AC) for the CHI 2021 LBW
track! https://chi2021.acm.org/for-authors/presenting/late-breaking-work

We believe this is a great opportunity for junior faculty, senior grad
students (e.g., post comps/quals), postdocs, researchers, and industry
practitioners who want to play a role in shaping the CHI 2021
https://chi2021.acm.org/ technical program. As an AC, you will be assigned
a few submissions, for which you are responsible to recruit external
reviewers and write meta reviews. A major change we’re introducing this
year is that we require all submissions to be anonymized to improve the
reviewing process.

To volunteer, please submit the following form by December 15th (Tuesday),
2020, AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvkKfE1-FErJVYfifMUnnz2jcemPQQyI7f5xKfKN1UhLL-UA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We hope to recruit volunteers from diverse academic backgrounds, so please
forward this email broadly! For any questions, please contact us at

Juho Kim, Edward Melcer, and Katrin Wolf

CHI 2021 Late-Breaking Work Co-Chairs