From:
Mark Graus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2019 15:03:26 +0000
* We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this announcement *

Do you want to contribute to ACM's Conference on Recommender Systems (RecSys 2019) in Copenhagen? This is your chance! We need graduate students to help us out in organizing this wonderful conference

We need people to:
* Rock the registration desk
* Swathe halls in savvy signage
* Guide guests to their preferred gathering
* Save lives in lost and found
* Pummel projectors into presenter mode
* Capture all this craziness on camera

What will I do?
* Contribute about 20 hours of work
* Show up for your assigned tasks
* Attend the orientation (15th evening)
* Be present all day September 15-20 (fly out 21st morning)

What do I get?
* FREE conference registration
* Attend the VIP after-party
* A meet-and-greet with RecSys rock stars [no actual rock stars will be present]
* A behind-the-scenes look at a major academic conference
* FREE T-shirt

Sign up before July 1: https://tinyurl.com/recsys19-sv

More info: recsys.acm.org/recsys19 or email: [log in to unmask]

STUDENT VOLUNTEER CHAIRS

* Cataldo Musto, University of Bari, Italy
* Helma Torkamaan, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany