From:
Foad Hamidi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Foad Hamidi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:25:09 -0400
Hi everyone,

It is our pleasure to announce an inaugural Diversity and Inclusion Lunch at the 2019 ACM Creativity and Cognition (C&C) and Designing Interactive Systems (DIS) conferences. We have the following aims for this SIGCHI-sponsored event
celebrate and underline the importance of diversity and inclusion as values within the conference communities
reflect on and evaluate the state of diversity and inclusion within the communities by creating space for conversation among participants,
develop insights that will be shared within the C&C/DIS communities as well as with the broader SIGCHI community.
The event will take place on Wednesday, June 26th at 12:30 PM-2:00 PM at the conferences venue. For more information please visit the event webpage: https://dis2019.com/diversity-lunch/ <https://dis2019.com/diversity-lunch/>

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Foad & Stacy
DIS | C&C Diversity and Accessibility Co-Chairs