Date:
Thu, 23 May 2019 11:43:56 +0300
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Kashyap Todi <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

Just a gentle reminder that this survey is open for only one more week. If you haven’t yet participated, please consider taking 5 minutes to complete the short survey. Your insights will be valuable. For those that have already participated: we thank you for your feedback!

————————————————————————————

On behalf of the CHI 2030 Task Force, we invite you to share with us your insights, ideas, and vision for CHI 2030 by completing this short survey:
www.surveymonkey.com/r/chi2030 <http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/chi2030>.

All questions are optional, and the entire survey will take less than 5 minutes of your time. By participating in it, you can provide us with valuable information on what aspects of future ACM CHI conferences should change or remain the same.

In addition to completing the survey, we would highly appreciate it if you could share the link with your group, colleagues, friends, or anyone else who you think might be affected.
You can find more information about the "CHI 2030 Vision” here: www.chi2030.vision <http://www.chi2030.vision/>.

Note: This survey is open for everyone, and not exclusively for CHI 2019 attendees. We encourage you to participate even if you have completed the “CHI 2019 Conference Evaluation” survey. The survey will remain open until 30 May.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Kashyap
Kashyap Todi