From:
Bhojaraju Gunjal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bhojaraju Gunjal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2019 17:43:45 +0530
*** apologies for cross-postings ***

*Invitation & Call for Papers** - Request for Participation and Paper
Submission*

*Invitation for participation in the*

*International Conference on Next Generation Libraries-2019 (NGL-2019)*

*New Trends & Technologies, Collaboration & Community Engagement, Future
Librarianship, Library Spaces & Services*

*December 12-14, 2019 | NIT Rourkela, India*

 Web: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/ | E-mail: [log in to unmask]

  *Full paper Submission extended to 30th September 2019*

*Dear Professional Colleagues,*

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that the *International
Conference on Next Generation Libraries-2019 (NGL-2019)* on New Trends &
Technologies, Collaboration & Community Engagement, Future Librarianship,
Library Spaces & Services which will be held from *December 12-14, 2019* at
TIIR Auditorium, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India.

This conference is organised by *Biju Patnaik Central Library, National
Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India* in association with *Special
Libraries Association (SLA, USA) - Asian Chapter, United Nations, India *and*
IFLA-Asia and Oceania*.   NGL-2019 will provide a platform to discuss on
the above themes along with related issues and challenges and probable
solutions to overcome risks associated with the future of different types
of libraries. NGL-2019 provides an excellent opportunity for all including
Librarians, Information Professionals, Knowledge Managers, Researchers and
Practitioners to share experiences, ideas, research results, meeting and
networking in all aspects of new Emerging Technology in Libraries.

Therefore, on behalf of the Organizing Committee, I extend you a warm
invitation to Call for Papers and Participate in the NGL- 2019 in which
renowned personalities from the library profession will deliberate across
the globe. I am sure that the discussions and interaction during the
conference will promote a wider understanding of the subject. I take this
opportunity to extend my invitation to you to contribute the research/case
studies to theme and sub-themes for the presentation and publication. I
look forward to receiving your paper and solicit your participation in this
prestigious conference.

*Important Dates:*

*Full Paper submission deadline:*

*30th  September 2019 (Extended)*

*Full Paper  Notification of acceptance:*

*10th  October 2019*

*Final Paper Submission deadline:*

*15th October 2019*

*Registration deadline for Authors:*

*1st  November  2019*

*Conference Dates:*

*12-14  December 2019*

For more details about Call for Papers, Registration and other details
refer: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/

We look forward to meeting you at Rourkela, India.

With regards

Bhojaraju Gunjal, Ph.D

Convener & Organizing Secretary - NGL-2019

Biju Patnaik Central Library,

National Institute of Technology Rourkela.

Rourkela - 769008. Odisha. INDIA.

Phone: 0061-2462101 / 9040511891

E-mail: [log in to unmask] ;  [log in to unmask]

Web: http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/elpes7/